He’s the ghost with the most, the one who can solve all of the problems for the living and the dead…… Beetlejuice. It’s the hit movie that came out over 30 years ago that’s still a cult classic that stared Micheal Keaton and Winona Ryder among many others.
Well a company by the name of On Set Cinema is taking things a bit further for movie lovers. They have rare movie screenings of cult movie and horror classics at their actual filming locations.
The owner encourages guests to come dress up if they want. They serve refreshments and have a great time at their events. They even have a dinner, a guest tour, and other events that are part of the package. What cooler way is there to watch the iconic movie than to watch it on the same set it was shot on?
So when is this all happening? July 20th of this year, yeah it’s coming up real soon so if you’re planning on checking out this event we suggest getting on it as soon as possible!
Event info goes as follows :
• 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Check in at Box B Barn
• 4:30pm – 6:30pm: Filming locations tour
• 6:45 – 7:30pm: Dinner at East Corinth Congregational Church ($10)
• 7:30pm – 8:30pm: Costume party at Box B Barn
• 8:30pm – 10:00pm: BEETLEJUICE movie screening at Box B Barn
• Location: East Corinth, Vermont
• Admission: $70 (includes event t-shirt, locations walking/bus tour, costume party and screening of the movie)
Interesting in going? Check out their site here > ON SET CINEMA
If you LOVE BeetleJuice this is a must see!
The 6 Must-watch Movies That'll Remain Frozen in Time
Check out this video we found by DrkSydeB showcasing the iconic town during it’s 30th anniversary last year!